Our Vbase sponsorship portfolio allows us to actively demonstrate our commitment to the local community via Vbase venues and event management.
Our commitments cover a range of charitable and not-for-profit sectors including, but not limited to, health, children, business and sport.
In recognition of these solid and successful relationships, we have entered into long-term sponsorship agreements that offer profiling for Vbase and of course great benefits to these organisations and their efforts.
We regularly receive a number of requests for sponsorship and, as much as we would like to assist each and everyone, it is simply not viable for us to do so. Whilst we are always open to requests for support, please bear in mind that we may not always be able to help, and right now we are fully committed to our existing portfolio.
Our current portfolio of flagship sponsored events are:
The Champion Canterbury Business Awards recognise and celebrate the excellence, innovation, and success of businesses and charities in the Canterbury region. Vbase is honoured to have been a Principle Supporter of these prestigious awards since their inception in 2003.
Vbase is proud to be the longest standing sponsor of The Cancer Society Ball, Christchurch's longest reigning ball. A night of local food and wine, entertainment and stunning auction items with all proceeds going to the Canterbury/West Coast Division of The Cancer Society of New Zealand. The 2018 Ball raised $160,000.
Nexia New Zealand Canterbury Sports Awards are acclaimed by sports codes, the media and many Canterbury businesses, as the premier event for celebrating sports in Canterbury. Outstanding achievements are honoured amidst an atmosphere of fun, entertainment and celebration of red and black. Both elite athletes and grass root sportsmen and women are acknowledged at this event where over twenty five codes are represented.
We like our sponsorships to:
- Provide unique sponsor benefits to Vbase
- Recognise Vbase as a major/lead sponsor
- Benefit the local community and/or local charitable or not-for-profit organisations
- Provide a platform to showcase the Vbase brand
- Offer unique opportunities to leverage the Vbase brand
- Have a minimum attendance of 500 guests
- Generate revenue streams for Vbase
We do not enter into sponsorship agreements that:
- Support events of a similar style to events already in the Vbase sponsorship portfolio
- Allow Vbase to be seen as a predictable sponsor
- Continue to sponsor events where there is no return on our investment
- Have links to politics or religion
- Require a cash donation
- Benefit individuals